Sunday, June 30, 2013

OPAM and UFO report

It is that time of the month again , time to report the number of finishes for OPAM , I am happy to report that I had twelve finishes for this month . Here is a little collage I made to show those projects. Ok I am having issues with this dang computer , it will not allow me to load photos at the moment so I will just tell you my finishes . I have made five postcards, a Daisy a day Tote , 2 aprons, Simple Country Sampler finished and my three UFO'S - Shabby Fabrics Bom finished , Pam Buda Mini quilt  finished and Nine patch finished. That means I completed all three of my UFO projects for the month of June ,yeah , I will add the photos once I get this mess cleared up . Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day .  I am linking up today to Carrie of A passion for Applique .

5 comments:

  1. sounds like lots done... hope the computere sorts itself out...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila, Hope you get the computer issues sorted out.....so want to see the pictures of your achievements!
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?!? Only 12??? I'm lucky if I get one in a month. Congrats on your super productivity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on another month of quilty happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super finishes Sheila..hope the computer plays nice real soon.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete