Saturday, December 8, 2012

FNSI with Cheryll

 

I decided to join Cheryll and friends in the FNWF this week , I was pretty sure I would be sewing so signed up and if the truth were told I also sewed on Thursday night preparing for Friday night so I sewed with the Aussie's too ;-) Here is what I have been working on , Parson Brown, a sweet wall hanging that I have made a few of and decided to make one more for good measure as they say .
Snowman Brown still needs the binding sewn down and I was going to do that when I sat down to watch a movie last night but decided to do this instead.
Yes I started a new project , not just any project , one I fell in love with the moment I seen it on Ellie's Quilt Place ,  it is the most delightful stitchery wall hanging called Winter in Blogland ,if you are interested in checking it out go here ,you will see the icons on her sidebar , the patterns are shared with other designers so you will have to follow her guide to find those but it is well worth it .
We are off to a Christmas party this evening a lovely evening of dining out , can't complain about that now can I :-)
Thanks To Cheryll for hosting the Friday Night with Friends , I really enjoyed my sewing time and thanks to you for taking the time to stop by .
 Hugs Sheila

13 comments:

  1. Love your snowman. He is very lovely. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the parson brown!! and more cute stitcheries to see.... and want!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheila your snowman looks fantastic,well done and thankyou for the link.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr Snowman is so tall and handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Snowman Brown.. What size is he???
    thanks for the link, you know I love stichery's...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your snowman...handsome fellow! And I can relate to starting a new project, as I started a Dresden plate quilt yesterday...what was I thinking? I still have Christmas projects I want to make!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice to have others take full advantage of the time differences, lol. Love this Snowman too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute snowman. Hope you enjoyed your Christmas party. Thanks for the link to the Winter in Blogland that is something I will put on my to do list for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Sheila. Lovely to stitch with you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your snowman Brown makes a gorgeous wallhanging and your new stitchery looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely snowman, will look forward to seeing your new stitchery completed.
    Thanks for sewing with us in Aus.
    Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete