Thursday, September 6, 2012

Another sneak peak and the mailman arrived

The rain has finally stopped , we sure got a good soaking which we really needed ,things were starting to dry out and I am sure a few people would be worried about their wells.
First off I want to share my wonderful mail yesterday , I was the lucky winner during the Bowls to Borders blog hop and here is what I won on Wendi's blog . I am thrilled , as I did not take part in the bowls hop but now I am the proud owner of this adorable little wall hanging ,Thanks so much Wendi.
 I have been working on my Dots to Dots project and here is another sneak peak ,I am quilting it now .Not much of a peak is it , oh well the 17th will be here before you know it .
I have also been working hard at trying to solve my problem with my pictures being much too large , thanks to Connie of Free Motion by the River and Susan of Susan being Snippy I think I can do this , thanks so much ladies , there is still a ton of work to do but at least now I know what has to be done.
Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by .
 hugs Sheila


13 comments:

  1. What a lovely bright wall hanging to have won sheila...
    Oh you are so mean giving us sneak peeks.....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you to win such a great bowl creation! Can't wait to see your dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your bowl win. what fun. can't wait to see your dots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations sheila, you are a lucky girl ☺ Beautiful wallhanging!
    I do look forward to see your dot´s project.
    Liebe Grüße
    Bente

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wallhanging. Lovely win for you. Can't wait to see your dotty project. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats Sheila on your lovely win.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty wall hanging... and I'm looking forward to seeing your dots... here's to both of us haveing perfect pictures and no overload!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the wall hanging Sheila. It will definitely produce many sweet smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun to get such a wonderful mail.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely bowls, congrats!! Love your mini quilt also, great fabrics! Happy sewing!! Hugs, Daniëlle

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful hanging to win! Congrats for the win...and looking forward to seeing your dotty entry!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on winning such a nice hanging.

    ReplyDelete