Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I won!

Wow I am so pleased to say I have won some wonderful books from Michelle of the Raspberry Rabbits , how lucky is that !! She has also posted a wonderful pattern today that you really would love so hop on over to visit her wonderful blog here . She also has a sweet BOM which you should check out , if you love hearts you will really love this one .
 Thanks so much Michelle I know there will be hours of drooling over the great pictures in these books .
Have a great day I know I will :-)
hugs Sheila

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win. I guess this means they won't be coming to live with me. :-( We expect to see some beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am a bit jealous. Love Victoria.

    Congrats on the win.

    blessings,
    jilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sheila. Great gifts for you TO SHARE.. Ha Ha Enjoy . Love: Dianne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, so glad you won.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so you're the one who won! :)Well done and of course Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you, Sheila. You're so lucky. Look forward to hear about the books and what you choose to sew from them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, yay, yay for you.... thinking of you sipping your favourite and hours of inspiration to read...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete