Thursday, November 4, 2010

November finish

Last Saturday I attended a workshop with our local quilt guild and this is the bag I made during that class . The pattern was designed by one of our guild members Wilma and she gave us instructions for various sizes of this style bag and there were some really stunning results
. My computer crashed last week and we just purchased this new one and I am trying to get use to it plus all my files etc. are still on the old PC :-( I downloaded picasa to use for posting pictures as it seems to be the easiest way I have found . I didn't think to take pictures of the inside of the bag but there are two sets of pockets , with divided sections in each , really nice bag style ,thanks Wilma!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Lovely bag Sheila - I so admire people who can design and make patterns.... and you have lovely colours
    too bag about the computer- that happened to me last year.. hope you can get all your files - we hold so much on our computers don't we?
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bag Sheila. Looks to be a handy size. Lovely design by Wilma. Hugs, Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila,
    You made a beautiful bag. I agree Picassa is the easiest way to post pictures. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great bag! I like that it has the foldover fabric piece in the middle to keep it closed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bag Sheila...have fun with your new computer...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag is wonderful, Sheila and I absolutely LOVE the fabrics you used. It's so classy yet simple enough that you can use it dressed up or down. Beautiful job!

    So sorry to hear about your computer...hope you are able to recover all of your files!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete