Friday, September 24, 2010

Miss Witchy #2 / Crazy Quilting Friday

Miss Witchy number two has been completed ,although the Fons and Porter pattern doesn't call for her to have anything other than the eyes I did give this gal a smile :-)I think these are so cute I may just have to make one more .
Today is also Crazy Quilting Friday hosted by Betsy and if anyone is interested in joining us in making these crazy blocks you really should head on over here and sign up , they are really fun to make and a great way to use up those scraps . This week I made mine just a little larger and didn't add any lace or even any decorative stitches although I do plan on doing that ,this one I think will be made into a fall needle case for me , I have a couple of needle cases but I want one with larger pockets to put my scissors, thimble , needles etc . into for my Tuesday quilting sessions , the one I am presently using I find the pockets are not deep enough and things tend to fall out so it is time to see what I can come up with that will solve that problem .These fabrics are all scraps left from a log cabin runner I made a few years back .I see the colors are not real true , this camera seems to be making things too light lately and I am technologically challenged when it comes to cameras so have no idea how to rectify that .
It is another dull dreary day here on the east coast but no rain yet .Hope the sun is shining where ever you are and that you have a super nice day . Until next time thanks for stopping by .
Sheila

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Love your crazy block! Sometimes if the color is way off in a photo I adjust it in my paint program. Sometimes I just don't bother! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila I love your wall hanging but your crazy block is also adorable. I am so glad you are making these too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Witchy umber 2 is so cute as well. Love the crazy block. Colours are gorgeous. Hugs, Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little witchy is adorable. I really love cute things.

    ReplyDelete