Monday, July 26, 2010

A few finishes

I can't believe it is almost the end of July and this is the first time I have reported any finishes .Well I am really happy to say that my Flower Garden BOM quilt is complete ,label and all , if you look closely you will see that even the binding is pieced with the fabrics I had left over , that took some extra time but I like the effect with this very scrappy quilt.
The other picture is of a sewing machine mat and two sewing companions , I made these for a craft and quilt sale coming up this week , I am putting a few things in for sale ,this is my second year doing this so today I must get everything ready and take it out there tomorrow as the show starts on Wednesday . They always have a really nice showing of quilts as well as many other crafts a fun event.
The sun is shining and the temperature is very comfortable today , yahoo, we needed this break. Thanks for stopping by .
Sheila
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Oh Sheila, your Flower Garden BOM quilt came out beautiful! I love all of those colors. And the things you made for the craft sale are adorable. I know first-hand how cute those sewing companions are! :o) I hope you sell all of the items you put in the show!

    We are having milder weather today as well. What a relief! But I don't think it's going to last long! :o(

    Have a wonderful day!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden quilt is fantastic Sheila :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt is stunning Sheila. I love the colours in it. At least you have finishes. :) The mat & companions look great. Hugs, Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt is lovely Sheila and I like how you backed it........ Have fun at the show - Hugz

    ReplyDelete