Friday, July 2, 2010

Crazy Quilting Friday

This week I made two crazy quilt blocks , they are fun to make and since I had the scraps out I thought I might as well go ahead and make one more .The one on the right was my second one , the center is a novelty print I picked up on Prince Edward Island and it is of Anne Of Green Gables a favorite story of mine .I added some antique tatting I had bought years ago at an auction but I still need to do some embroidery on both pieces I may do these blocks by hand rather than machine just to practise some stitches from my new to me booklet ;-) Have a super Friday .
Sheila
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. The Anne of Green Gables fabric is lovely sheila :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Sheila. Love the colours my dear. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila, looking good. Love teh Anne Of Grenn Gables print. So cute. Hexies look great too. Hugs, Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheila, I love them!! They are great!

    ReplyDelete