Thursday, April 22, 2010

Two more :-)

I have two more finishes for April , a new mat for the sewing machine and a sewing journal cover . The journal cover I had the grand idea of hand quilting it which was fine I just didn't know where to stop;-) I love this fabric with all the antique sewing notions on it . I bought it in Seattle two years ago and have been looking for something to make with it so I am pleased with these items.
Hope the sun is shining where ever you are , today we had the first sun in a longggggg time , it is so nice to see it , almost forgot what it looked like :-) The clothes line is full and drying nicely!!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by .
Sheila
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sheila~ just took a lunch break - I'm working on your bag! I love that sewing machine mat; what a great idea. And your journal cover is too cute. I didn't know you had a Viking...I do, too! But I don't have a "fancy" one, just an Emerald 118. That's really all I need. But my friend Dee has a Designer 1 like yours and a couple of other "fancy " Vikings; she says her Designer 1 is her favorite! Talk to ya soon!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! I like your Seattle fabric. I think you found a wonderful use for it.

    ReplyDelete