Thursday, April 29, 2010

One Flower Wednesday

 I know it is Thursday already but I simply didn't have time to post my progress yesterday oops . Well my garden hasn't grown by much , I have several cut , pressed and ready to go but time was just not with me this week so here is all I have accomplished . I am sure you will note the difference in sizes , the yellow flower was sent to me by Robyn at www.daisyquilts.blogspot.com I received it in the mail yesterday and promptly made it last evening . Isn't is just so cute , love that color combination .I may just applique that one on a bag ;-)
How much did your garden grow this week ?? These are really fun blocks to make so if you have never tried it I encourage you to give it a go , not difficult and quite relaxing if you like handwork at all .
Have a super day and thanks for stopping by .
Sheila
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. That is a very happy flower! I know you weren't able to get much sewing done yesterday, but the time spent with your granddaughters was well worth it, right? :o)

    By the way, is there a tutorial somewhere that shows how to make those hexagons? I think I might like to give it a try!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great flowers Sheila!!! Looking forward to seeing more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm slowly making my way around everyone's gardens.
    Lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete